Do I need a licence?

All licensed events need a temporary events notice. If you have not got one already do not worry we can do this on your behalf (included in hire price) 

Are you insured for events?

Absolutely! We have public and product liability insurance including employers liability for £10,000,000

Do you require power?

Power is a wonderful thing so yes if where possible we would require electricity to keep our fridges cold and our kettles hot. Or alternatively we can use a generator (a quiet one of course!)

Are you able to travel further than 40 miles?

Of course! No distance is too far. All we ask for here is for you to cover our travelling costs

I only need to hire you for a small party and I think £700 is too high?

Not a problem, we are happy to discuss all options and come to a happy agreement